Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Cisco on the Importance of Virtualization



So I got this ordinarily very conservative
CIO, and the other day she comes up to me out of the blue and tells me I can do virtually
anything I want. So I was like, peace! I'm out of here!
Then it hit me. What she meant by virtually anything was
that now I can work on any application I want using any device I want,
Anywhere! Thanks to the virtualized data center. You looked a little confused.

Check this out. Here's our data center... Turns out it just had a major makeover
computing, networking, and storage are now unified into a single, virtualized system that's more agile,
more efficient, and more responsive than ever. What does that mean for a guy like me? If we're a PC office and I want to use my iPad,
no problem.

In a virtualized World we can now access
all of our content on any device, anytime, anywhere, and look what else... Our CIO is like a total hero because
now she can tell people what they can do,  instead of what they can't do. Our data center transformed, into a competitive weapon.
Virtually overnight. This is a new data center
for a new World.

The future is bright and limitless. You
have to get up and take full advantage of this. Wow...Virtualization. Suddenly the World doesn't seem so dark..

Cisco on the Importance of Virtualization

No comments:

Post a Comment