Sunday, August 12, 2018

Meet your Doctor Dr. Jeremy GoodmanGoodman Dental Care



Dr. Jeremy Goodman: If somebody smiles and
feels good about themselves that didn't before, it improves their self esteem, or they came
in in pain and you're able to help them and get them out of pain. It's really rewarding. I never really thought about becoming a dentist
at a young age.

You would think that I would. My father's a dentist. I would say when I was probably about 18 or
19, a couple years out of high school, I thought about it as an option and I spent some time
in the office with my dad, got to see what it was all about, and I love it. It's the best decision I made.

I went to University of Maryland, College
Park for undergraduate. I continued with the University of Maryland
for Dental School and I went to the University of Maryland for advanced general dentistry
residency. I love being outdoors and hiking. I love my wonderful family and I love spending
time with them.

Big sports fans, big Ravens fans, the Terps. Still go to a lot of games. It's a lot of fun. As an office, we are very committed to giving
back to the Annapolis area.

We volunteer at The Stanton Center, which
is a dental clinic for patients below the poverty line. We have worked with a couple local schools
to help them get custom-fitted mouth guards for their sports teams. Donated Dental Day, it's usually in July or
August in the summer time. The patients come in and they're very grateful.

Those are some of the best days in the office..

Meet your Doctor Dr. Jeremy GoodmanGoodman Dental Care

No comments:

Post a Comment