Thursday, August 16, 2018

Success Stories VanessaComplete Dental Care



Vanessa French: I was really afraid to come
to the dentist, and so my co-worker, who was a patient here, referred me. I called. I canceled my first appointment because I
was too afraid. I made a second appointment, and here we are.

Dr. J. Kostas: Vanessa? A terrific person. She was so afraid of coming to the dentist,
she's been so phobic for years.

Vanessa French: I was crying in the waiting
room because I was so afraid to go in. They're just very kind. They make me feel very comfortable. The assistants always hold my hand.

I mean, they're just very, very, very sweet
here. Dr. J. Kostas: We worked together.

We got through some of these issues and we
were able to get her taken care of. Vanessa French: After my cleanings and my
fillings, I was sort of looking to just sort of get a brighter smile. Dr. Kostas noticed that my bondings were pretty
old.

He noticed that one of them was in really
bad shape and so he suggested that we fix them. Dr. J. Kostas: Vanessa had some bonding done
to close some spaces that she had between her teeth and brighten up her smile, and change
out some dark fillings that she had in her mouth so that her smile was nice and complete.

It worked out terrifically. Vanessa French: This is the greatest practice. I love everybody that works here, from the
women in the office to Dr. Kostas himself, and I've had many of the hygienists and they're
all great.

I don't like having dental work done, but
I look forward to coming here to see the people and, like I said, I leave here feeling comfortable
and happy every time..

Success Stories VanessaComplete Dental Care

No comments:

Post a Comment